Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer Must Haves




Hey lovelies, Welcome back.
Summer is around the corner and I am literally drooling over these beauties. I have been eying each and everyone because my closet is in desperate need of some new goodies. My two favorite hues currently are black and nudes. Gladiators and anything fringe is a definite must have. Loafers are always a requirement that every girl needs, they can be worn dressy or causal. And of-course a simple pumps is very easy to be worn and adds just enough classy to any look.

1.River Island here , 2.Loafer here, 3.pumps here, 4.Aldo here, 5.Steve Madden here, 6.Zara here

Thank you for stopping by and reading, MUAH!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy