Sunday, June 8, 2014

Bestie Graduation




Hello again, Happy Sunday.
I finally got the chance to upload these photos because they are well over due. I initially wore this outfit to my best-friend graduation last weekend, which was held at the barclays center in Brooklyn. This graduation was the biggest I have ever seen. I am happy for each and everyone and most especially my bestie because college is not easy and it takes lots of hard work, money, time and persistence. Then to dinner at the Sea Thai restaurant. I love Thai food, Thailand is one country i must visit.
So for the outfit I wanted to be comfortable so wearing flats was a must. The skirt is loose fitting and the top just put the icing on the cake LOL. Thank you for taking the time to read, MUAH.





No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy