Thursday, December 18, 2014

Radio City Rockettes


 Hey sugar plums, welcome back. Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far.



With Christmas around the corner my friends and I planned to see the Radio City Rockettes. So knowing that I have this amazing warm flannel like dress, styling it couldn't have been a better time. I purchased this dress on black Friday and this is my first time wearing it. The jacket I had originally planned to wear on my birthday in November but never arrived on time. So i'm finally breaking it out. Its texture is really strong and well padded, I almost thought it wasn't from forever21.
Black and red has always been one of my favorite Christmas combo. Since that its Christmas time I also added these sandals to bring in a little sparkle.

Thank you so much for reading and stopping by.

wearing: h&m  dress, forever21 jacket, call it spring heels


No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy