Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Blush






Hello everyone, welcome back!
I hope you had an amazing and fulfilling Easter weekend. Despite the windy day i enjoyed styling this outfit and taking these pics with the help of my loving cousin Okeary. So when i saw this jacket and skirt in h&m on sale i immediately knew that i would be styling them together. I thought what better way to style this pastel jacket than with hot pink. So i decided to wear a white top and these baby doll socks to make the outfit a little more girly. I added these shimmery light blue heels to create a more unique look. Thank you for reading.

what i'm wearing: jacket: h&m, skirt: h&m, purse: h&m, socks: forever21
heels: micheal antonio via 6pm( only available in black), alternative(in pink purple), watch: forever21, embellished bracelet: etsy, small bracelet: s.o.s boutique

follow me on Bloglovin for post updates
subscribe to my YouTube for more fashion
follow me on Instagram for fun
Please feel free to share your thoughts. Talk to you next time :-)




10 comments :

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy