Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Red X Green





Hello again everyone, welcome back!
So i wore this look to church on sunday. I decided to go with all black on bottom and add some color on top. The very first time i wore this  forever21 top i wore it with a red orange color skirt and know i'm wearing it with this red jacket that i purchased from forever21 also, for some reason i just think that the color combo of the top goes very well with red. These boots that i purchased from call it spring i choose to wear because new york weather is not very warm and keep my feet very warm and comfortable while looking stylish. These pieces may not be available because they were purchased since last year.

what i'm wearing: top,jacket,bag, and watch:forever21 booties:callitspring skirt: conviction(old)
Thank you for reading i appreciate your time 
xoxo Shandy

follow me on bloglovin for post updates
follow me on instagram for fun
subscribe to my youtube channel for great fashion tips and hear my voice lol

7 comments :

  1. So cute! Those shoes are especially amazing. And I love the green and red contrasting in such a cool way.

    nolongergrey.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment abd for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Lovely looked and lovely colors combined dear,

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red and the black look great together. Thanks for stopping by x

    KUYEEK's blog
    KUYEEK's blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute red blazer!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy