Monday, November 17, 2014

Birthday Flavor






Hello Beautiful, Happy Monday. Welcome back.
My birthday was last Friday so i went out to celebrate with my close friends and family. I went to a the New York comedy club. We saw many different comics. Some were funny and some not so much.the show was very long and i really loved that it wasn't rushed. Nevertheless we had an amazing night.
For the look this wasn't suppose to be my look at least not the red.The jacket and top that I ordered wasn't delivered on time so I had no choice but to opt for something already in my closet.
This skirt I have always wanted ever since I saw it on H&M. The flared silhouette gives me an illusion of bigger hips. I paired it with vibrant red to bring a bit more life to the its dark tones.
Thank you for reading, MUAH
Wearing: skirt: h&m, top: h&m(old), jacket; forever21(old), 
bag: aldo, shoes: call it spring, Coat:h&m



No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy