Saturday, November 22, 2014

Gray Buds

 Hello sugar plums, welcome back. Happy Saturday



 I had this flared skirt since last spring and have always pictured it styled with a pretty color top. So yes I did wear it but I was never happy with the overall look, so therefore there was no pictures. So I paired it with this pretty coral hue top from h&m and it just totally brings the skirt to life.
What I have noticed with my style is that I have always find ways to incorporate bright hues in my looks. I was never the person to wear an all black or gray attire. I have nothing against any of those looks its just not something that I would gravitate towards. Yes I have worn an all black ensemble before and I will again, just once in a while.
So I added an oversize cardigan to compliment the skirt and to emphasize a more relaxed comfy look. Then finish it off with my platform booties.

Wearing: h&m cardigan similar, h&m top similar, asos skirt similar, aldo bag similar, call it spring booties similar, target watch

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading. MUAH
I hope that you have a wonderful day!
.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy