Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy new years





Hello sugar plums welcome back, happy Monday.

So my mom managed to take these photos for me, after church. I am so happy and pleased with her. 

I wore this look to church on Sunday. I have this skirt since a couple days after black Friday and still I haven't  styled it with the exact hue that I imagined. Nevertheless I opted for this sparkly top since that new years is around the corner, I wanted to get in the spirit from early. The jacket I got for an amazing bargain at old navy, a great after Christmas steal. It's white hue adds just the right amount of glow to the look. 
HAPPY NEW YEARS
 Thank you so much for stopping by and reading. MUAH

Wearing: old navy jacket, forever21 top, necessary clothing skirt , call it spring shoes, forever21 bag



No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy