Monday, March 30, 2015

The Magenta skirt


 Happy Monday!


 Hello everyone welcome back. I am so sorry for being MIA on post. I was going through a little financial difficulty. Please forgive me.
So I am finally back and I am hoping and praying that its for good. I have missed blogging tremendously. What I have realized these past months is that sometimes in life when trying to make better of yourself or even just trying to break a cycle that it can become really difficult to maintain.
 But nevertheless I am back. So i went out this weekend for the celebration of a friends birthday.The dinner event was held at The Spice Market in the meat packing district. We had lots of laughter developed from playing games.
  So for my look I decided to do this really amazing skirt. Its heavy texture was perfect for the cold night. Since that it is a midi length I opted for a crop top and sleeveless vest to modify the look.

Thank you so much for reading and stopping by xoxo shannette
wearing: skirt: asos, vest: forever21, top:forever21, shoes:aldo(old), neclace:fashion to figure boutique

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy