Monday, July 13, 2015

Flared skirt and strap heels




Hello cuties, welcome back. Happy Monday!

I wore this little number yesterday for church. Service was amazing and I enjoyed ever bit of it.
So most of my Sundays is a struggle when it comes to finding something to wear for church. Lately I have been very nonchalant about what I wear for church, as long as it's appropriate then I just go with it. Because it takes me way too long to get dress and I do not like to be late.
This was a totally unplanned blog post. After my aunt took these pics after church with her smasung galaxy s5, I liked them and I thought blog post of course.

Wearing: 
shirt(local boutique), tank(my aunt's), skirt: asos, heels: river island, sunnies and bag: aldo

Thank you for stopping by and reading. MUAH!
xoxo Shannette

1 comment :

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy