Friday, July 10, 2015

Travel Essentials


Hello cuties, welcome back.

Every two years the company I work with have a convention, which is a huge celebration where everyone that's involve in the company attend. This year it is being held in Atlanta and it is going to 
 be huge. So since ATL is going to be seriously hot, I picked out some travel essentials that I will definitely be needing. 
I tried to stay in a more user friendly color palette, which can be worn with any outfit. When it comes to traveling for short periods its best to stick with easy accessories that you will need. My picks are a nice floppy hat and sun glasses to help keeps the sun away, a chic backpack and comfy chic flats there will be lots of walking so I do not want to be holding a bag. A watch is a must we will have to do alot of time management. And last but not least the lips must be hydrated and a great color lipstick and a small sweet perfume because a good scent is very attractive.

Asos Bag, Asos Hat, shoes loafers, lulus sunnies, macys watchLipstick, perfume micheal kors glam jasmine perfume

Thank you all for stopping by and reading, MUAH!
xoxo Shannette

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy