Saturday, April 19, 2014

opposites attracts






Hello again, welcome back!
So after wearing this dress multiple times, i think that this is the best way i have yet to style it and after having this jacket in my closet for a while and not wearing it, i decided to wear it with this color. By wearing these two pieces together that are complete opposites allow both pieces to stand out even more in depth while still looking polished. I wore this look to a wedding that was extremely beautiful.

Thank you for reading! Please share your thoughts :)
Happy Easter! Celebrate Jesus Christ death and resurrection.

what i wore: dress: forever21, coat: h&m, shoes:call it spring, purse:neighborhood boutique

follow me on blogloving for post updates
subscribe to my youtube for videos
follow my instagram for fun

4 comments :

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy