Wednesday, April 16, 2014

orange is the new black




Hello, welcome back!
Since that spring is finally here in New York i decided to wear this bright orange chiffon skirt. I decided to go with black to tone the color down a little while still creating a balance look. By adding these booties from forever21 that are quite comfortable, allows me to go anywhere, whether it may be a daytime or nighttime event.

outfit details: skirt: papaya(alternative), top:papaya clothing, shoes: forever21, jacket and bag: h&m                           watch: forever21
Thank you for reading. Please provide your thoughts. Thanks!

follow me on Blogloving for post updates
subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos
follow me Instagram on for fun

6 comments :

  1. Very cute look. Love how you mixed orange and black. I especially love your boots and blazer.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures hun! You look great love the pop of color.

    I blog here:
    www.lovelifepearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the caption! Cute skirt too :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy