Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Ocean Breeze


 Happy Wednesday Dolls!
Hello cuties, welcome back.

Today I am sharing this beautiful baby blue loose fitting button front skirt. A full button down skirt has always been a staple that I always desired to be in my closet. From the moment I laid my eyes on this beauty on  I couldn't resist its charm LOL.
I wanted to keep the look on the soft easy breezy side so I paired it with a simple gray tee to remain relaxed and casual. I went for my Chinese laundry gladiator sandals to finish the look.
This look most definitely reminds me of the ocean.

Wearing: Top, Skirt(other colors available), sandals old, RingsBracelets, sunnies aldo old

Thanks you love for stopping by and reading MUAH



No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy