Friday, June 5, 2015

Business Casual



 Hello lovelies, welcome back.
Sometimes i just wanna wear a simple tee. I picked this one up from H&M. Even though it is just a tee it has rhinestones around the neck line which gives it a bit of glam while still remaining simple.  
     I've noticed that my style is slightly changing to more relaxed and casual while still remaining business friendly. Since that I work in finance I always try to keep my attire appropriate enough to remain business casual.
     Theses babies on my feet has been my go-to for most of my looks since the warm weather hits. They are seriously comfortable and can do no wrong in my eyes. Doesn't matter what I put them with they just looks perfect every time. I have worn them dressy and casual so hence why I cant get enough.
wearing: h&m top, skirt similar, asos shoes

Thanks for stopping by and reading MUAH

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy