Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Asymmetric and Straps







Hello lovelies, welcome back.
I am trying my absolute best to to have a steady consistency of blog post. So in my previous post these sexy strap heels were on my list of summer must haves. I couldn't take my eyes off them, they were a definite closet requirement.
Black and white has always been a sexy and chic color palette, while still remaining business friendly. This asymmetric cut dress and heels alone is a definite night out look so by adding this rocker jacket takes the look to a more daytime friendly vibe.
Btw photos were taken by my aunt on her samsung galaxy S5
Wearing
Dress asos, heels River Island, jacket forever21 (old), bag and sunnies Aldo (old)

Thaks so much for stopping by and reading, MUAH!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely thoughts. I promise to read them all and try to reply to all. Thanks xoxo Shandy